Rental Application Rental Criteria
How Do I Apply?
- You can apply either apply in person at the Goose Hollow Leasing Office or via email.
- You can review the application and rental criteria
- The application fee is $40.00. Depending on the school you attend you may be charged an additional $2.50 to check you student status via that National Clearinghouse.
- Applying In Person
- You can fill out or turn in an application to the Goose Hollow Leasing Office located at 1604 SW Clay St. Portland, OR 97201. We are open 10am-6pm Monday-Friday.
- Be sure to bring a government issued photo ID with you.
- If you are not attending a school that participates in the National Clearinghouse (full list on application) please bring in a proof of enrollment letter from your school. You may also provide this document after submitting the application.
- We accept debit and credit cards, checks, and money orders. Unfortunately we are unable to accept cash for any payments.
- Applying Online
- Download the application here
- Email your completed application, government issued photo ID, and proof enrollment to email@example.com
- Be sure to include your name, phone number, and apartment you are applying for in the body of your email.
- You can then pay your application fee over the phone during office hours, Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm, by calling the Goose Hollow Leasing Office at 503-345-4111.
Applications are not considered complete until the application fee has been paid. You will be notified of your application result 3-5 days after submitting your application. Your application will not be approved until CHNW has verified your student status. Once you have submitted a complete application and paid the application fee we will hold the apartment for you. We only accept one application per apartment.
What Happens Next?
- We will contact you via email or phone with the results of the application
- In the case that your application is denied CHNW will provide you with a detailed explanation of your ineligibility.
- If you are approved you will need to pay a $100.00 holding deposit within 72 hours to secure the apartment. You can pay this either by check, money order, credit/debit card, or thru your online tenant portal.
- You will also be asked to sign an Agreement to Execute a Rental Agreement. This will outline your move-in date, security deposit, prorated rent, and lease duration.
What Happens When I Move In?
- You will need to schedule a time to sign your lease with the Leasing Office.
- On your move-in day we will review your lease, go over important CHNW Community information, and answer any questions you may have about moving. Please be sure to allow at least 30 minutes for completing this process.
- After signing the lease you will be directed to the Community Resource Center for further information about being a part of the Goose Hollow Community!
Please feel free to contact the Goose Hollow Leasing Office at 503-345-4111 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the application process.